Monday, February 21, 2011

writing: dream: sound energy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

i'm going to draw one of the portishead covers today hopefully. As of now, I'm taking a break from studying genetics and rewriting notes.
it's gloomy outside.
Last night i dreamt i had a significant realization about how people use sound as a means of directed energy. Kind of like how living systems harvest the sun's light energy, we can control outcomes through the use of sound energy. It was rather ridiculous, I tried explaining it to someone in my dream and the best application i could think of was 'it's why ancient peoples have rain dances'.
Now, i know i'm insane, but it's enjoyable to develop my own fabric of reality for my personal dreamland. I suppose that's what i get for reading up on Thelema before falling asleep.
Anyway, the colour compositions and perspectives of the photos combined with the song is just how i'm feeling today. i would have uploaded the instrumental mix but i couldn't find one (except on last.fm but i can't embed that).regardless, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment