Tuesday, February 15, 2011

writing: a bad time

why in a dream you can touch a falling sky?
or fly to the heavens that watch over you?

dance to a vision so seductive
rain down upon me... it cleanses me with every drip
telling me it's all voodoo too.

i painted my nails green today. haven't done that in a while. i have to admit black is my definite favourite, it's such a beautiful colour. other than that is purple or green. i kind of like it green at the moment, although it looks a little immature. it is matte and muted, but i know people are going to notice and think weird things about me. i'm stillllll learning to not give a shit evidently.

I wish there was a term for the thoughts that have been invading my head lately. intrigued. curious. cautious..happy. that doesn't even come close, haha. having my own secret can be rather fun indeed. questions are so much more enlivening than facts. tomorrow is the day that never comes. the best we can do is not let today be a yesterday, but a today.
oh and if you don't like Godsmack,
i don't like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment