Tuesday, February 8, 2011

writing: because i had to.

For an English assignment. inspired from the song @ the end of the post and a cigarette.


Fractals surround me as I walk.

My hypnotic dream of fear.

Patiently I gaze at your face, in your

eyes, questioning the words you can’t

say.

Tell me, what is loyalty?

We both know.

And truth is Black.

But your eyes, they are as translucent as

the open window

in which I question the sky.

This time I prod the stick, and ashes

swirl up like forgotten desert dust.



A wayward ember, I rest on my

bed, at peace with the hurt of

knowing.

Breathe out the past, I am needless

Breathe in the future, I wait

for you to make my insanity my reality.

Solace of my anxiety.

_______________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment